Mushrooms 1 cooked peeled bell pepper 1 eggplant parsley garlic Academia Barilla extra virgin olive oil pepper salt
- Use a sharp knife to chop the parsley, cut the mushrooms and chop the peeled garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan with the chopped garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Then add salt and pepper and finally garnish with parsley.
- Be careful not to overcook the parsley because it tends to become bitter.
- Peel the eggplant and cut into cubes.
- With the flat blade of a knife, crush a clove of garlic and put it to heat in a pan with the olive oil.
- Then add eggplant, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally. Add the parsley and finish cooking, then turn off the heat, remove the garlic and place the eggplant on a plate.
- Press down lightly on the eggplant to eliminate some of the oil.
- Peel and slice a clove of garlic.
- Put the pepper in a shallow dish or in a bowl and cover with oil, then add the garlic, pepper and parsley. - Cover the dish with a sheet of plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for several hours.